- legal advice and consultations in contract law
- consultation at all stages of the contracting process
- creation of a contract – elaboration of a contract draft
- editing the text of the contract – checking and commenting on contracts
- drawing up a contract for the transfer of real estate, tenancies, loans and credits etc.
- electronic contract control
- other services according to client requirements
In the field of contract law, clients most often require two types of services – writing a new contract or checking an already written contract – resp. draft contract submitted by the other party – clients want to have it checked by a lawyer before signing it.
We provide both of the following services – preparation of the contract, as well as contract revision – a correction of a contract that has been submitted to the client by the other party.