JUDr. Bc. Lenka Kosnacova, PhD., attorney is a member of the Slovak Bar Association with registration no. 8438. She was registered on the basis of meeting all conditions of membership, after completing professional practice and after passing the bar exam in accordance with Act no. 586/2003 Coll. on Advocacy and on Amendments to Act No. 455/1991 Coll. on Trade Licensing (Trade Licensing Act) as amended.
JUDr. Bc. Lenka Kosnáčová, PhD.
- a graduate of the Faculty of Law of Comenius University in Bratislava
- graduate of the bachelor’s study program at the Faculty of Economics and Business in Bratislava
- exchange study at Masaryk University in Brno and Erasmus University in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- worked as an internal doctoral student, lecturer and research assistant at the Faculty of Law of Comenius University, where she taught several subjects and also lectured on the topics of commercial contract law and company law in Slovak and English
- within the legal practice she fully utilizes her extensive work experience from consumer and financial law gained within the Slovak Banking Association (SBA) and within the Office of the Public Defender of Rights
- publication of teaching material, professional articles in periodicals of various specializations, as well as peer-reviewed legal periodicals
- work experience from working in several law firms in Slovakia and also in the Czech Republic
- combining education in law and economics for the benefit of clients
With many years of experience and work in the past, both in the legal field and outside the practice of advocacy, I am equipped with a wide range of necessary knowledge and skills that can be used for the benefit of the client. I use the acquired qualities and skills and further developed new ones necessary for the effective performance of advocacy not only in representing the client but also in providing legal advice in particular legal areas.
I am currently devoting myself fully to the attorney practice. I provide legal services with professional care, to the best of my knowledge and conscience. I use all legal means in a reasonable and consistent manner and I apply everything that I believe to be beneficial in the interest of the client. At the same time, I pay attention to the efficiency and economy of the provided legal services.