- interference with the right to protection of personality
- preparation of an action for the protection of personality
- representation in court in a personal protection dispute
- non-pecuniary damage
- defamation of the person and possibilities of legal protection
- reputation protection
- damage to a person’s reputation
- protection of personality in case of misuse of photographs
- false information in the media
- transmission of false information about a person
- legal licenses
- media law and personality protection
- postmortem personality protection
- offenses against civil cohabitation
- criminal aspects of personality protection
- filing a criminal report and representation in criminal proceedings
- individual labor disputes
- anti-discrimination disputes
- constitutional complaint
- complaint to the ECtHR
- other services according to the client’s specific requirements
A natural person has the right to the protection of his or her personality, in particular life and health, civil honor and human dignity, as well as privacy, his or her name and expressions of a personal nature.
Unjustified interference with the right to protection of personality can be considered a misdemeanor, interference with the right to protection of personality according to § 11 of the Civil Code and in some cases also as a criminal offense.
Get help from our law firm. After entering the request, we will send you a price offer and you will decide by yourself whether you use our services.