- representation in all types of proceedings under the Family Act
- elaboration of a proposal to initiate proceedings on personal care of a child
- representation in proceedings on the regulation of the exercise of parental rights and obligations, in proceedings on the determination of maintenance, proceedings on the determination of paternity, on the denial of paternity
- preparation of submissions in family matters, motion to initiate proceedings, statement, appeal, and other submissions
- elaboration of parents’ agreements pursuant to the Family Act, in particular elaboration of a parental agreement on the regulation of contact with minor children
- urgent measures – minors
- separation of parents and adjustment of the entrustment of children to personal care
- alternating personal care – comprehensive legal services
- amendment of a court decision on the entrustment of a minor child
- adjustment of the parent’s contact with the minor child
- restraining the parent in contact with the child
- disagreement of parents in deciding on the essential issues of the minor child
- entrusting a minor child to an elderly parent
- surrogate personal care
- legal advice of family lawyer on the entrustment of a minor child
WE SPECIALIZE IN FAMILY LAW AND FAMILY PROCEEDINGS, WE PROVIDE SERVICES IN THE WHOLE TERRITORY OF THE SLOVAK REPUBLIC.
Each family works differently and parents’ communication about the minor varies from case to case. In our law firm, the client is always given the opportunity to tell their story. We listen carefully to the client and, based on important circumstances and with the help of individual supplementary questions, we analyze the situation, evaluate the possibilities of action and provide guidance. We will comprehensively instruct the client about the possibilities of a legal solution to his problem.
In the case of personal care of a minor child, we provide complete coverage of the whole process, from filing a lawsuit, representation in proceedings, appeals, to a valid court decision to entrust the minor child, not excluding the possibility of providing preliminary protection of the interests of the minor and client. urgent action even before or during court proceedings.
A minor child may be entrusted to the exclusive personal care of the father or mother. Parents are equal and the individual circumstances of the case must be taken into account in each individual case. The courts decide as it is in the best interests of the minor. In practice, we have extensive experience with entrusting a minor child to a father (into the sole personal care of the father) as well as entrusting the child to a mother (personal care of the mother).
It is always important to carefully adjust the contact with the other parent and the issue of child support. In the event of a change in circumstances, it is possible to file a petition with the court to change the entrustment of the minor child, to change the parent’s contact with the minor child or to propose a reduction in maintenance or a proposal to increase maintenance.
Alternating personal care is one of the options for adjusting the personal care of parents. We provide consultations, comprehensive legal advice and legal services in the areas of family law and personal care issues for minors.
At our law firm, we accept the specifics of each individual family case. We know that every relationship and every family has its own specifics and other needs, and therefore we always listen carefully to our clients to take into account all important circumstances that will affect the court’s decision when dealing with their family life situation.
Feel free to contact us, whether you are looking for answers to partial specific questions, or you need to guide or find solutions to your situation. After entering your request, we will send you a draft price offer for our service of the family lawyer.