- application for temporary residence for business purposes
- representation in residence proceedings
- advice and assistance in developing a business plan
- establishment of a trade or business company in Slovakia
- representation before the Trade Licensing Office and the Commercial Register
- founding documents of companies
- complete administration and agenda of companies
- temporary residence permit of foreigners for business purposes
- temporary stay for the purpose of family reunification
- representation in proceedings for granting residence, renewal of residence permit
- assistance in arranging health insurance for foreigners
- help with application for temporary residence permit
- renewal of the residence permit
- general legal advice for foreigners and representation in court
OUR LAW FIRM PROVIDE LEGAL SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF IMMIGRATION LAW IN THE TERRITORY OF THE WHOLE SLOVAK REPUBLIC. WE PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE AND SERVICE ELECTRONICALLY TOO.
A foreigner may participate in the establishment of a Slovak legal entity for the purpose of doing business or participate as a partner or member in a Slovak legal entity already established. A foreigner can also establish a Slovak legal entity itself or become the sole member of a Slovak legal entity (e.g. the sole member of the limited liability company).
We analyze the client’s situation and possibilities, instruct about the necessary documents and steps to start a business in Slovakia. We will establish a trade or business company for foreigners and subsequently take care of the running of the company in accordance with Slovak legal regulation.
Choosing the appropriate legal form is the first essential step in deciding to do business in Slovakia. We will advise and summarize the advantages and disadvantages of business of natural persons – sole proprietors or the establishment of a business company – limited liability company (s.r.o.), public trading company (v.o.s.), limited partnership (k.s.), joint stock company (a.s.) included an option to establish a private limited company in Slovakia, simple company for shares (j.s.a. ) or companies under EU law.
When establishing a business, we provide clients with comprehensive legal advice and prepare all the necessary founding documents necessary for the establishment of the company. We will submit a proposal for the registration of the company in the Commercial Register, we will register the company at the tax office, we will help with the obligations of the employer.
Temporary residence for business purposes shall be granted by the Alien police department, if the legal conditions are met, to a third-country national who
a) does business or will do business in the territory of the Slovak Republic as a natural person, or
b) acts or will act on behalf of a company or cooperative and is not in an employment relationship.
Our law firm provides personal assistance to foreigners in proceedings for a temporary residence permit, we will also provide other legal services necessary for life and business in the Slovak Republic at the Aliens Police and subsequently after arranging the foreigner’s stay in Slovakia.
In the case of our clients, we subsequently monitor the validity of the permit and take care of the renewal of the temporary residence permit in time.
We will also take care of the residence of family members of clients.
We provide comprehensive legal services and legal advice in the field of immigration law, including consultations for foreigners, counseling and legal services in various areas of life in Slovakia, for clients all under one roof.