• complete legal service and advice on the issue
  • preliminary asset analysis
  • drafting a proposal to abolish spousal co-ownership during the marriage
  • legal advice in the settlement of joint co-ownership of spouses after divorce
  • participation in extrajudicial negotiations concerning the settlement of joint co-ownership of spouses
  • communication with the counterparty regarding the settlement of the BSM
  • drafting and commenting on the BSM settlement agreement
  • Elaboration of a motion to initiate proceedings – elaboration and submission of a motion to settle BSM to the competent court
  • appeal in the BSM settlement proceedings
  • representation in legal proceedings for the settlement of BSM
  • proposal to renew the joint ownership of the spouses
  • urgent measure – the right of the wife to use the husband ‘s apartment
  • urgent action in case of violent behavior of the spouse
  • legal advice in the field of joint co-ownership of spouses and its annulment or settlement
  • special legal services of family lawyer according to the client’s requirements

There are three basic ways how spouses may settle their property issues after divorce:

1, by agreement of the spouses

2, by court judgment

3, settlement by law

If the martial community property has not been settled by agreement within three years of the termination of the joint co-ownership of the spouses or if the joint co-ownership of the spouses has not been settled by a court decision within three years of its termination, the law applies directly to the spouses according to the state in which each of them things from non-share co-ownership for the needs of himself, his family and household exclusively as the owner enjoys. Other movables and immovable property are co-owned and the shares of both co-owners are the same. The same applies mutatis mutandis to other property rights which are common to the spouse.

In connection with the settlement of BSM, we provide consultations, comprehensive legal advice and representation in settlement proceedings. If no agreement can be reached, we elaborate a motion to initiate court proceedings and fill the action for settlement with the competent court and represent in legal proceedings.

Feel free to contact us whether you are looking for answers to partial questions or you need to completely resolve the property settlement. In case of interest, we will cover your needs according to requirements.