- temporary residence permit of foreigners for business purposes
- temporary residence for the purpose of employment
- temporary stay for the purpose of study
- work permit for foreigners
- temporary stay for the purpose of family reunification
- representation in proceedings for granting residence, renewal of residence permit
- assistance in arranging health insurance for foreigners
- help with application for temporary residence permit
- renewal of the residence permit
- general legal advice for foreigners and representation in court
- and others
OUR LAW FIRM PROVIDE LEGAL SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF IMMIGRATION LAW IN THE TERRITORY OF THE WHOLE SLOVAK REPUBLIC.
WE PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE AND SERVICE ELECTRONICALLY TOO.
The conditions for granting temporary residence permit in Slovakia for foreigners are determined by Act no. 404/2011 Coll. on the residence of foreigners and on the amendment of certain laws, as amended. Temporary residence entitles a third-country national to stay, travel and re-enter the territory of the Slovak Republic at the time for which he or she was granted him or her by the Alien police.
We recognize the temporary residence of foreigners granted for several years (it is possible to renew the stay) and the permanent residence of foreigners in the territory of the Slovak Republic. Permanent residence will be granted to foreigners if the foreigner has resided in Slovakia for more than five years and is married to a citizen of the Slovak Republic. EU citizen must be registered if his time of stay in Slovakia exceeds 3 months.
Temporary residence is tied to a specific purpose, in particular for the following purposes:
- residence for business purposes
- residence for the purpose of employment
- stay for the purpose of study
- residence for research and development
- residence for the purpose of family reunification
We offer complete legal services for foreigners in obtaining a temporary residence permit for business purposes, for family reunification or other purposes, as well as with obtaining permanent residence. We analyze the situation and possibilities of the client, teach about the necessary documents and steps and prepare the necessary documents. If a foreigner plans to start a business in Slovakia, we will establish a trade or business company for him and take care of the running of his company.
Our law firm provides personal assistance to foreigners in proceedings for a temporary residence permit, we will also provide other legal services necessary for life and business in the Slovak Republic at the Aliens Police and subsequently after arranging the foreigner’s stay in Slovakia.
In the case of our clients, we subsequently monitor the validity of the permit and take care of the renewal of the temporary stay in time.
We will also take care of the stay of family members of clients.
We provide comprehensive legal services and legal advice in the field of immigration law, including consultations for foreigners, counseling and legal services in various areas of life in Slovakia, for clients all under one roof.